Sunday, July 13, 2008

Take My Pomegranate, Please -- Pomegranate Week; The Givening

As I've said, I'm doing a Pomegranate Scented Care Package for the Live Long N Marry Charity Auction, which benefits the No on Prop 8 campaign here in California. If you can and you're interested in the goodies, I urge you to go bid on it. If you can't afford it--and I understand, I couldn't bid on it at this point--I'm going to offer one person a chance to get a pared down version for free.

The give away package will include sample vials--the 1/32 oz size--about half full of Swank, Fruit of Paradise, The Flower Song, Dark Fruit, The (un)Poisoned Teacup and Ruth. Basically you'll be getting enough to do some sniffing and testing. I'll also include some other goodies, both pomegranate and non-pomegranate.

This will be completely free, provided you live in the US. If I have to ship anywhere else, I'd appreciate if it you picked up the shipping costs. I'll send it out in about a month, at the same time I send out the bigger package.

How do you get this? Comment and tell me you'd like to be included. I'll assign everyone a number and then use a random number generator to chose the winner. It's that simple. I'll take names for the next week or so.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be very interested in this, and happy to pay the international shipping cost (would Paypal be OK for that?)

I'm sorchasilver at livejournal, and my email is sorchasilver (at) googlemail (dot) com

Unknown said...

Commenting to be included, oh yes.

I'm dragovianknight on IJ, and dragovianknight at gmail.com.

wyomingnot said...

Is there still time to be included?

(wyomingnot if my google/blogger login fails. which is likely)(or not. huh. sometimes things do work okay)(but that's when you'll say, sorry, too late)(stopping now)

Telesilla said...

sorchasilver, you're in, no problem. Depending on how much it is, I might be able to spring for it.

devin, you're in!

wyoingnot, not too late; you're in too.