Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ch-ch-Changes/Oh, look out you rock 'n rollers!

So, you ask, what's with the name change?

Well, way back in 2005--which is like a century or two in internet years--a number of my friends got into BPAL in a big way. Just before she herself started buying and wearing BPAL, one of our friends said, "you're all a bunch of sweetly scented lemmings!"

Fast forward to now and this blog, which started out as my personal space to talk politics and perfume. More and more, it's about the perfume and so I've decided that the politics will go elsewhere, and that this will be all about the "stuff that smells good."

Furthermore--drum roll, please!--I've invited a good friend to join in the reviewing fun! Please welcome Helens--and yes, that's with an S, like the volcano--who will be covering soap and anything else she feels like reviewing.

I should let her introduce herself, so all I'll say here is that she's a great friend, an excellent writer and editor, and that you should totally ignore anything she says about it being All My Fault.

The blog subtitle is from a song by the J-Pop band Jinn. It's off their album Lemmings and we thought it worked quite well here.

0 comments: