Sunday, July 13, 2008

*flops over in a heap*

Darkrose and I finally finished a fan fiction novella we've been working on for the last couple of months, so at the moment, I'm kind of all worded out. And just in time; the first draft deadline is tomorrow.

Later in the day, after I've slept, there will be a final pomegranate week review and then on Monday or Tuesday I'll get into the details of the give away.

Also, there are still a few days left to bid on things in the Live Long N Marry auction. The bidding deadline is 12:01am Pacific Time, July 15.

The Pomegranate Scented Care Package is up to $53 which means that it will most certainly be stuffed with a whole lot of extras; the higher it goes, the more good stuff I'll be putting in there.

A full 5ml of BPAL's Love's Philosophy--the current bid is at $20.

A full 5ml of BPAL's Numb -- the current bid is $30.

Both bottle packages will include extras.

And I'm not the only person offering perfume either. Check out all of these posts, there are some real bargains in there.

0 comments: