Monday, August 4, 2008

Soap Sample Sale!

So I just have to link to a soap sample sale I stumbled across last week. Country Heart Gifts is selling 20 cute adorable soap samples (closeout scents of her choice) for $5, which is hard to beat.

My package (which contained the samples, plus three full-size bars, plus some wax tarts) arrived today (she shipped 'em on Friday) and I think I got one of everything, plus a few extras to round it out to 20. I've got an Apples & Almonds wax tart going right now and my bedroom smells terrific. :D

They're small soaps, but big enough to get several uses out of 'em, especially if you use a soap saver of some kind. I'd give 'em a week or so as a hand soap if it's the only one you use. It's a great way to test out different scents -- I've already tried Chocolate Cherry and Orange Spice -- and I can vouch for the soap quality (they're quite nice soaps, very smooth, nice lather). I'll give more details as I try out more of them, I'm sure!

0 comments: